Table of Contents
Mark William-Cook Bio
Mark Williams-Cook has over 20 years of SEO experience and is co-owner of search agency Candour, the founder of AlsoAsked, and runs a pet category eCommerce business. Outside of speaking at conferences, Mark has trained over 3,000 SEOs with his Udemy course.
Candour – https://withcandour.co.uk
AlsoAsked – https://alsoasked.com
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/markseo/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thetafferboy
Questions I asked Mark
- How can Google’s People Also Asked questions help in an SEO strategy?
- How do you suggest content development should include Google’s People Also Asked questions for SEO?
- How do you suggest paid media teams should use Google’s People Also Asked questions with PPC?
- How do you suggest brands utilize YouTube shorts and Google’s People Also Asked questions.
- Could you explain how relevant question queries boost signals to Google’s Helpful Content Algorithm and Google’s E-E-A-T Framework?
- Could you explain how Also asked is different from Answer The Public and why that matters?
- Could you explain the significance of mapping topics and questions in Also Asked.
- How would you suggest users use this in copy, or in a pillar and posts strategy?
- How do Google’s People Also Asked questions reflect part of the Google’s user’s buyer’s journey?
- Can you talk a bit about what stages of the Buyer’s Journey these questions fall under?
- Do most of these questions tend to be in the early stages of awareness?
- Do these questions show up in all stages of the buyer’s journey?
- Do these questions include both branded and non-branded keywords?
- What are the best strategies that you can suggest utilizing also asked?
- How can users contact you?
- Is there a trial or demo they can use?