Table of Contents
Ryan Brock Bio
Ryan Brock is a brilliant storyteller who founded and ran the DemandJump-acquired content agency, Metonymy Media. With 12 years of experience driving measurable content outcomes for businesses in every industry, Ryan is a seasoned SEO expert. Now, as Chief Solution Officer at DemandJump, Ryan works with companies worldwide to remove the guesswork from SEO and drive industry-leading organic traffic results through Pillar-Based Marketing methodologies. Ryan is the co-author of Pillar-Based Marketing: A Data-Driven Methodology for SEO and Content That Actually Works.
Get your copy like I did.
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryan-m-brock/
SMXNEXT – Online November 14-15, 2023
Website – https://www.demandjump.com/
The DenmandJump Team – https://www.demandjump.com/company/our-team
Questions I asked Ryan
- What is domain authority?
- What is topical authority?
- What are topical clusters?
- What is an overarching topic/keyword?
- What are question queries / related keywords, suggested keywords | and sub-topics?
- Please explain pillar, sub-pillar, and blog-post hierarchy and how they become topical clusters.
- Please explain how internal links help influence the topical clusters.
- understand the relevance of links and topical clusters.
- How can we use entity SEO to help better inform our topical clusters?
- Using Wiki Data, and Wikipedia?
- Can you explain what connectedness is between:
- Search Intent
- The Buyer’s Journey Stage
- Search Volume
- How should we use a topical strategy moving forward instead of a keyword strategy?
- How do we incorporate the pain points users are having and our solutions?
- How do we use this strategy in local markets?
Check out more episodes of our SEO podcast.